Let’s build a PC under 10000 Rupees, building PC under 10K might seem like an impossible task in this age but if you’re on a very tight budget and cannot spend more than ten thousand then you have come to the right place.
So friends if you want to use this PC for Office and home it will give a decent performance. This PC build is great for watching movies, office work and browsing the internet, it will do all these tasks without any lag. If you want to play modern games then this build is not for it, modern games require very high Graphics memory and good processing power,so you need to add a graphics card. However you can play basic games like (CS, GTA Vice City) and browser based games without any troubles.
We are going to use Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3 GHz processor, its an old model but still performs well and we will match it with G31 motherboard by Zebronics. For RAM we are using 2 GB DDR2 RAM by Dolgix and for storage we have used Seagate 1 TB internal HDD which is a great value for money.
Parts for our PC Build under Rs 10000
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo processor Rs.700 Buy Now from Amazon
- Motherboard: Zebronics motherboard ZEB G31 Rs.2090 Buy Now
- RAM: Dolgix 2 GB ddr2 RAM Rs.800 Buy Now
- Hard Disk : Seagate 1 TB HDD Rs.3500 Buy Now
- SMPS: Enter E500 Rs.620 Buy now
- Cabinet: Artis, iBall or Intex ATX cabinet ( costs less than Rs 1000 ) buy it from a local store.
- Mouse : Logitech B100 Rs.250, HP X1000 Rs.290 Buy Now
- Keyboard: Amkette Xcite Neo Rs 400 Buy Now
- Total Cost: Rs.9400 (without KB & mouse it costs only Rs 8710)
If you want to lower the cost further you can opt for a Zebronics Micro ATX Cabinet which comes for Rs.500 -600 its not available online you have to find it locally.
If you want to play games add a Graphics card,