Best Gaming PC Build Under Rs 20000 – Little Monster
So you want to build the best Gaming PC under 20000 Rupees ? but can’t decide the right parts. Our guide will help you build the best rig under your budget. Building a good gaming rig under 20K is possible but don’t expect it to be a full on gaming rig, what I mean is that it will let you play most games at medium and low settings don’t expect it to run games at full settings running at 100 fps.
So let’s build the best gaming pc you can get under 20000.
Selecting the CPU, there are not many choices available for a CPU on a tight budget like this we are going with the Intel G4400 3.3 GHz dual core processor. It is a very good entry level desktop processor for gaming as well as regular day to day use with 2 core and 2 threads, 3 MB L3 cache, Intel HD 510 integrated graphics and DirectX 12 support. Coupling it with MSI H110M LGA 1151 socket motherboard or the cheapest motherboard you can find on the market with LGA 1151 socket.
The graphics card which will at the heart of our gaming PC is the Nvidia Geforce 730 2 GB DDR5 card, it has 384 Cuda cores, 06 MHz clock speed, and 5 Gbps memory with multiple display support, up to 4K resolution (not for 4K gaming). This is the best card we can get for this setup, it will play most games with 30-40 fps in 1080p resolution.
Rs.20000 Gaming PC build
- CPU: Intel G4400 Dual Core 3.3GHz processor Rs.3600 Get it Now
- Motherboard: MSI H110M Pro-VH Plus LGA 1151 motherboard Rs.3900 Get it
- Memory: Corsair Value 4GB DDR3 RAM Rs.2500 Get it
- Graphics Card: ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 2GB DDR5 Rs.5250 Get it
- Storage: WD1 TB 6.0 Gbps internal HDD Rs.3200 Get it
- Cabinet: Case with SMPS by iBall or Artis Rs.1500 you can get it locally
Total Cost: Rs 19950
If you want to build a PC with Monitor then it will cost you 4000-5000 more
- Samsung 18.5 inch IPS LED Monitor – Rs 5.4K https://amzn.to/2qHF0Ch
- AOC 18.5 Inch LED Monitor – Rs 4000 https://amzn.to/2vsyrbL
- Dell 20 inch HD LED Monitor – Rs5.3K https://amzn.to/2qFaFoa
I hope you liked the build but if have any queries or comments please feel free to write in the comment section.